Lightweight and robust lift that folds up for storage and transport
The Hoyer Advance is compact, yet able to perform an outstanding range of transfers. Whether from the floor or onto a healthcare bed, the Advance copes with ease. The Advance’s unique tapered leg design allows the lift to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes and wheelchairs. The tapered design also ensures that the resident feels safe and secure during the transfer.
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- No-tools folding design allows for compact storage
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Advance to get closer to the resident
- Safe working load 340 lb
- Maximum height to attachment point 66.5"
- Legs open inside dimension 39.3"
- Legs closed outside dimension 26.3"
- Overall height of legs 4.5"
- See manual for folded dimensions
- One (1) battery and onboard charger
- Base opening – foot pedal
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts